Who can take a course?
- HVLA Courses – Licensed PT, MD, and DO, 3rd year PT students
- Lumbo-Pelvic Stabilization – Licensed PT, PTA, MD, and DO, 3rd year PT students
- Neurodynamics – Licensed PT, PTA, MD, DO, 3rd year PT students
- Rib and Thoracic Outlet – Licensed PT, PTA (unable to participate in HVLA components), MD, DO, 3rd year PT students
- Certification Series – Licensed PT, PTA’s may attend the Neurodynamics course if there is availability (contact us if interested)
How can my facility host a course?
If you are interested in finding out more about hosting an MAMTC course, please email or call us via the contact page.
Can I get a receipt for my purchase of your seminar?
Yes, when you sign up and purchase the seminar through PayPal, you can request a receipt by e-mail.
What credit cards do you take? Are there other methods of payment?
We accept Visa and Mastercard. All payment information will be explained when you start the payment process through PayPal.
We also accept personal or business checks mailed to the address on the contact form.
Are there any discounts?
We offer a student rate of $275 for any of our courses to current 3rd year Physical Therapy Students. Please email us directly for details about a coupon code for students when paying with a credit card.
How many I contact you?
Feel free to email us by filling out the form on the contact page, or call us at the number listed.
What is your return policy?
We give full refunds if requested within one week before the start of any seminar. Please contact us if you have any questions about a specific issue.
Mid-Atlantic Manual Therapy Consultants
P.O. Box 372 Media, PA 19063